New to site, just saying hello.

15 Posts | Latest reply on 02/05/2012 11:34:36 by bomb doctor | Go to original / last post
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Hello all 

I'm based in North Birmingham been biking all my adult life, mostly ride commuting around the country these days for work all year round, not a fair weather weekend warrior, but haven't socially ridden for a while.

Thought its about time i get out and meet some new people.                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Hello and Welcome to BM fazaudioIt's a great site with some lovely folk Take a look around. The forums and chat room are a good way to meet some new friends and the Events Calendar has loads to do!! Thumbs Up If you need any help, ask a mod (you will find them in the staff link)                                                                                                                                                                               
bic chick's Profile
bic chick

In: Tamworth

hi faz just pm you hope to meet you latter with intro's to a good crowd

davidneale's Profile
davidneale

In: London

Hi fazaudioWelcome to BM. Take a look at events, you will find lots going on and there are plenty of good people to meet.   Good luck                                                                                                                                                                             
Blackberry's Profile
Blackberry

In: Warrington
41% Karma41% Karma 41% Karma41% Karma

Welcome faz, watch out for the crazy lady above David....  LOL (only kiddin Ermm)   Have fun and don't be afraid to ask, there's always someone around to help Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                                 
Riggy66's Profile
Riggy66

In: Huddersfield

Not sure I need to make my usual comment about straight-jackets in your case. You seemed fairly nutty enough in chat last night.

nondomesticgoddess's Profile
nondomesticgoddess

In: rotherham

Hello Smile                                                                                                                                                                              
kaycat's Profile
kaycat

In: radcliffe Manche

hi welcome jump in enjoy Wink                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Hi Faz - welcome to BM Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
bic chick's Profile
bic chick

In: Tamworth

take no notice of that blackberry i am quite sane har ha har why are you calling me a lady Bb what are you after lol                                                                                                                                                                              
Holmfirthgirl's Profile
Holmfirthgirl

In: Larkfield

eyup Faz & welcome to BM. Dive in with ya boots on there's always something going on Big smile PS...don't eat the crayons  - Spesh has licked em all!! Confused                                                                                                                                                                             
BOBKAT's Profile
BOBKAT

In: Burns Country

Hello fazaudio, how are you doing? welcome to Biker Match.  There is a varied social side to the site as well so I hope you enjoy the it and am sure you will meet lots of lovely people.  Don't be shy get involved and I hope that we bump into each other at an event, meet or rally.  Ride safe & take care Handshake                                                                                                                                                                             
Paladin's Profile
Paladin

In: Derby

Hi bro welcome to BM everyone on here is great and reckon you will enjoy it take care                                                                                                                                                                             
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

In: Hobbit HQ
89% Karma89% Karma 89% Karma89% Karma

Hi and welcome aboard the BM cruise :)

Have a look around and then jump in with both feet, try not to munch on the crayons cos we are running low.

Any questions or problems just Prod A Mod, list of site staff is at the bottom of the page.

Enjoy

BJ x
bomb doctor's Profile
bomb doctor

In: Cheshire

Welcome M8 to BM.   Your in a good part of the country with lots goin on, check out the events like everyone else has said. See you out & about.                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.5313 seconds. There are 1478 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption